Eligibility for involvement in City of Port Phillip's Live Music Action Plan activities is determined by your connection to City of Port Phillip. To access these programs you must either:
- live, work, study or volunteer in the City of Port Phillip (check the Victorian Electoral Map here); or
- be an organisation based in Port Phillip
You must be able to demonstrate your connection to the City of Port Phillip in one of the following ways -
- Demonstrate a permanent address as an individual or organisation in the City of Port Phillip.
- Demonstrate a place of permanent employment or regular ongoing casual employment in the City of Port Phillip.
- ‘Performance’ can be considered work as ongoing casual employment if you had a regular residency at a local venue or monthly performances at various local venues (prior to the COVID-19 pandemic).
- Demonstrate 'Volunteering' as undertaking an official and ongoing voluntary function within an organisation in the City of Port Phillip.
- Demonstrate the location of the artist or organisation’s primary creative workspace (e.g. rehearsal space, studio, office or operational headquarters, performance venue, gallery) as being in City of Port Phillip.